About the Firm
Esteemed Law Firm Defends Students’ Rights in Providence and Boston Areas
Rhode Island firm handles Title IX, criminal and administrative law matters
Students facing discrimination, harassment and disciplinary issues need experienced education law attorneys to fight for their rights. At Lynch & Pine, we relish challenges. In the face of tough opposition, we protect college and high school students in Providence, Boston and the surrounding areas. We focus on both bringing charges under Title IX and defending against Title IX claims, criminal law and juvenile law. One of our partners, Jeff Pine, is the former attorney general of Rhode Island, and all of our attorneys have experience as prosecutors.
Established law firm offers highly responsive legal services for students
Choosing the right law firm is the first step in overcoming legal problems. Students throughout the Providence and Boston areas trust us to fight for their rights because they know we:
- Enjoy an exceptional reputation in the community — Our focus on education law, our experience and our results make us the first choice for many parents when students are fighting expulsion or other disciplinary actions, are targets of harassment or discrimination or have been charged with a crime.
- Have strong recommendations — We fight hard for our clients. Nothing pleases us more than when they recommend us to their friends and relatives.
- Are known for being caring — We are known for being tough. We are also known for being caring. As we fight for our clients, we always keep the goal in mind — a resolution that will bring them peace of mind.
If you are a student going up against the legal resources of a college, university or school system, you need strong representation by experienced, skillful lawyers who can help you overcome the obstacles.
Areas of Practice
Personalized help for Providence and Boston students
Our skilled litigators are ready to fight for students' rights in several legal areas:
- Education law — If you are involved in a dispute with your school, we have the education law knowledge and experience to protect your rights.
- Civil litigation — If you have been discriminated against in your school because of your gender, we will fight for your Title IX rights through civil litigation.
- Juvenile law — Our experienced former prosecutors defend students who have been charged with juvenile acts or adult crimes, including underage drinking, disorderly conduct and assault. Juvenile law proceedings tend to move fast, so it is important to get an attorney right away.
- Criminal defense — We handle criminal defense for charges faced by students related to drug crimes, internet crimes, theft and DUI/DWI.
- Administrative law — Parents and students can rely on our knowledge of administrative law when they have grievances against government agencies.
Lynch & Pine can give you the help you need when a legal problem threatens your education.
Contact a highly regarded education law firm for a free consultation
Lynch & Pine represents students and their families in the Rhode Island and Boston areas. To schedule a free consultation in Providence or Newport, call us at 401-648-7516 or contact us online